YOSOOL SHABU SHABU RESTAURANT: 발렌타인 데이

Valentine's Day is nothing special, really, you can spend it with your loved ones, not just your partner but also with your friends and families, and not only on that day but everyday. Treat your loved ones everyday extra special.

My Mom decided to have a dinner date with us, family. The original plan was dinner at Gerry's Grill but it was Valentine's Day so all the restaurants at the mall is packed with families and love birds having dinner except at the Yosool Shabu Shabu Restaurant, so we end up there.



It was my second time to dine there, and I highly recommend it to those who love Korean cuisine, but yesterday was a stressful one. They have only 3 staffs: 2 cooks and 1 manager/cashier/waiter. Where the hell are their waitresses? Is it because it was Valentine's Day? That's why I sometimes hate Valentine's, it doesn't mean you put extra effort to because it is.. NO! We waited for almost 30 minutes to be entertained by them, and it gets me into my nerves when the manager entertained first the family who entered last. I was annoyed and get out of there to look for more vacant restaurants but I'm ashamed Yosool is the only one. So we had no choice but to wait. I can't really put fingers to the manager because he gave his best to the bunch of customers, the one I hated the most were their waitresses who chose to not go to work because it was Valentine's Day.

Anyway, this is their menu: 




Best Beef Set: From sweet corn to egg except dumpling (Menu1)
Tender Beef & Pork Samgyubsal
Green Mango Milkshake
... Meat Fried Rice and Beef Anchangsal (no photo) was also ordered.

To conclude, their food is good but their service AT THAT TIME was a mess. 😊😊😊

Popular posts from this blog

LA PLAYA RESORT: A Quick Escape

IPPON YARI JAPANESE RESTAURANT: Going Japanese

GenTea Milktea ✖️ Burger: General Trias' Milk Tea Haus