SECRET HAVEN CAFÉ: Noveleta's Hidden Gem

You wanna know a secret? If you're from Cavite, you probably already know or heard about this...

I already heard this café since early this year but never got the chance to visit... and now is the time! I've been bothering my boyfie for so long and he finally said YES! Haha!



This green door will sent you to the world of vines, cacti, succulents & other plants and flowers!

OUTDOOR











Those white wash walls plus the plants is so rejuvenating and relaxing... I think it is much better at night with those lights. :)

INTERIOR





Starring the boyfie :)
For the food, we ordered...

Tropical Mango Pine - 140php
Mango Peach Shake - 140php

Bosphorus - 95php

Chori Burger - 180php

Pasta Negra - 190php

#flatlay
My boyfie and I have this "EAT and RUN" attitude!! Haha!

MAP



Follow them on https://www.facebook.com/Secrethavencafe/ for more updates...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA PLAYA RESORT: A Quick Escape

IPPON YARI JAPANESE RESTAURANT: Going Japanese

GenTea Milktea ✖️ Burger: General Trias' Milk Tea Haus